Friday, November 28, 2014

Redstone Clock / CommandBlock Spam

Hey! I'm back. I havn't posted in a while because of scheduale issues, but I'm sure you know what that's like. Right here, I have a video of a redstone clock tutorial I have been wanting to show for a while. It's a really nifty trick and I hope you like it! It also includes the command that stops command block spam. Also, not quite sure what is going on, but you can only view this video on a computer.


P.S. If u didn't catch it; /gamerule commandBlockOutPut false (or true)

Note: I figured out what happened! In the video, the clock just stopped for no reason. I experimented a little big because I was really confused, and I realized that because it had only been on one tic, the contraption had glitched itself out and managed to send a redstone signal at the same time from both ends, which resulted in the redstone becoming equal and shutting itself off. So try not to use the first tic!

No comments:

Post a Comment