Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fancy-Shmancy-House

This house I built pretty loosely but it turned out to be a very nice fit for the ranch I was building. It used both spruce wood and oak wood so it would be relatively expensive material wise if you tried to build it on survival. I suggest building this on creative like I did. I will show the rest of the ranch after done I'm with it.




The inside:











Also for anyone who actually wants to build this massive thing, the house itself is 14 on the sides (including the porch) by 20 on the back sides that form the triangle. The doorway comes out with enough space for two doors and a wooden post in the center. Check out the first interior picture; it explains what I mean.
To get the porch that way, all you do is continue the edge to create a corner near the doorway. Once there, build out two blocks and complete with only five stairs for the little corner.

I hope you like what I have built!

No comments:

Post a Comment