Friday, June 13, 2014

Ralmont Stable

First off, Ralmont is a completely random name. Second of all, this is a stable for the ranch I'm building. Third, my design. And that's pretty much it.

The Stable 

Entrance
Inside
Hallway
Chest at the End!
Up from Above
Breeding Areas with Paddocks Outside
Dah Windows!
Close
Open!
The Tack Room
Entrance
The Inside!
Disclaimer: All the horses are wild and were spawned for the pictures.
Note: I bet you were wondering why I spawned all the horses wild. Here is a helpful tip: NEVER open up your old minecraft launcher, as it cannot load horses, hay, newer flowers, carpets, et cetera. I was looking for my screenshots folder and made the mistake of opening up the old launcher, and without thinking, logging in. I opened up this world thinking "oh how cool." No. No. Not cool. Without realizing it, every single horse on the whole server disappeared. I even had a zombie horse! And of course the world saved. Here is a picture of what it did to a house.

Wow.
Mind you, there were two doors. I ended up rebuilding it, but I hope you learn from my mistake.

Zoey and Bones Say Hi

Zombie Tamed Horse: /summon EntityHorse ~ ~ ~ {Type:3, Tame:1}
Skeleton Tamed Horse: /summon EntityHorse ~ ~ ~ {Type:4, Tame:1}

If you don't want it tamed, ignore the tame part and just put the bracket down right away.
They do not go away on peaceful and they are not hostile.

No comments:

Post a Comment