Friday, June 6, 2014

Not A Mushroom

Before you ask, no it's not a mushroom. It's also not an ice cream sandwich on a pole with whipped cream on top. Mind you, I did not come up with that one. It's a super spleef arena that can be used for anything else that needs an arena. This project isn't fully done because someday I am going to put in bleachers. I got this idea from Slamacow the minecraft animator. The link to this video is down below. And now here are the pictures.
The Whole Arena


The Tower

The Spiral Staircase

The Inside

Second Floor
(All the floors are identical so lets skip them)

Above the Stairs

The Whole Floor

Let's Go Up the Stairs

The Arena!

The Arena From the Top

Be warned: I created this over a year ago so my replica is not an exact match. I think it is safe to say I was not the best builder around when I built this.


No comments:

Post a Comment